AppCoder.dk has build PendlerPal. This service is delivered by AppCoder.dk, as a Free app, with possibility to remove ads by in-app purchase.
Information and collection
- GPS tracking – If you use PendlerPal from Android, the app app will use your GPS position, if you choose to use the app’s widget on your start screen. The position is not saved but used to calculate the nearest train station.
- Firebase Analytics – PendlerPal uses Firebase Analytics to analyze user behavior. With this information we can improve the overall experience.
- Firebase Crashlytics – PendlerPal uses Firebase Crashlytics to analyze crash logs, if the app crashes and stops. These crash logs are saved in 90 days and are automatically deleted.
- Google AdSense – PendlerPal uses Google AdSense to show advertises for the user. The user can remove the ads by purchase from within the app.
- Purchase within the app – PendlerPal offers in-app purchase. PendlerPal has no access to the users credit card informations, these informations are handled by Google Play or Apple – iTunes/ App Store.
Sharing data with 3.parties
Firebase Analytics has access to information about the users behavior in the app. This information will only be used to facilitate Firebase Analytics use.
The PendlerPal app stores information about train stations locally in the app. The user can delete this information by removing the app.
If you have any questions, please contact me:
Lilleskovvej 8, 5690 Tommerup